POSITION 01 – INTERN ARCHITECT
Serero Architects is currently looking for an intern architect to participate to the design of projects in competition phase, or in design development.
The intern will be associated to a design and research team of our office.The internship has a 6 months duration. The tasks will be:
– Conceptual design of architecture project in competition or schematic phase
– 3D modelization of project
– 3D model printing
– Conceptual and programmatic diagrams
– Coordination with the design team of the office for the architectural and technical development of the project.
We are looking for somebody with the following skills:
– An architecture or design degree
– A high interest and motivation requested
– Very high organizational skills an d the ability to work under tight deadlines.
– Should be proficient in 2D and 3D modeling software (Parametric modeling and algorithmic is a plus)
– French and/or English speaking
How to apply
The position is immediately available.
All the candidates who want to apply should send their resume, portfolio and letter of motivation to .
– Thanks to confirm to which position you are applying to, with the date of start and the length proposed of your internship.
– Your files should not be higher than 3MB!
– For foreign interns, it is strongly advised to find an accommodation in Paris prior to the start of the internship. The 11th arrondissement of Paris, where the office is located, offers multiple opportunities for housing ( renting or sharing) . Here are some suggested sites for this: